[ADVERT] 19" Racks (Scotland) - the saga continues

  • Subject: [ADVERT] 19" Racks (Scotland) - the saga continues
  • From: "Neil Ball" <neilball@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 16:07:28 +0100

I've just heard that the sale of the 30 odd racks I posted about recently
has fallen through so the seller has again offered them to me.
=20
If anyone is interested there are a mix of 4, 5 & 6 foot racks
available
complete with either solid or glass doors, power strips etc. The seller
wants =A320 each for the racks to get rid of them. I am going on Saturday
t=
collect as many as I can sensibly dispose of if anyone is interested.
Anyon=
who emailed me last time should have received an off-list message already,
anyone else interested please let me know asap.
=20
Important note - I've looked into shipping through various company links
that I have and non have been able to offer a sensible costs reduction -
th=
volume of the racks is the problem and most insist on them being panel
mounted. If anyone can arrange to collect from me I'll store them for a
reasonable time in my garage while you make arrangements. Otherwise you're
welcome to arrange your own collection/shipping.
=20
There is also around 15 boxes of part used LSOH Cat5e available for around
=A310-15 per box for anyone interested. On average they seem to be between
half to two thirds full by visual inspection.
=20
As collection is to be on Saturday morning I'll need confirmation back by
Friday at the latest, so please email me off-list with your requirements
:-=
)
=20
Neil B.