Re: [OT] Met office data feeds

Wayne any chance you could send me this php file with some rough
explanation of how it works?

So that I don't have to start from scratch? If this is ok?

Thanks,

Ho yin

At 17:51 05/10/2004, you wrote:
>:)
>I've got code in PHP if thats any better?
>Wayne.
>
>Ho Yin Ng wrote:
>
> >Oh ok ..
> >
> >Humm I don't know how to do it .. so I will have to google and
find out how
> >to do what you describe.
> >
> >So basically you use perl to weed out the HTML you do and don't
want?

> >Will have to give it a try.
> >
> >Ho yin
> >
> >At 15:19 05/10/2004, you wrote:

filtered it from the

seem to get it to

/D=groups/S=1705041992:HM/EXP=1097072482/A=2044486/R=0/SIG=10svm8ftb/*http://www.theironshop.com>http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129m5iuee/M=283686.4531047.5839501.4420029/D=groups/S=1705041992:HM/EXP=1097072482/A=2044486/R=0/SIG=10svm8ftb/*http://www.theironshop.com>