RE: Face plate outlets for CT100 ?

  • Subject: RE: Face plate outlets for CT100 ?
  • From: "Hawes,Timothy Edward (GEG)" <haweste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 06:50:38 +0100

Rick,

I did exactly as Mick describes - F plugs & sockets throughout &
custom patch leads where required. For faceplates, I've been drilling blank
1g & 2g plates for F, & speaker sockets. For Cat5 I sneak the cable
out one side of the plate, crimp a plug on the end and use a RJ45 coupler
to mate with a patch lead.

HTH,

Tim H.

+