Re: Energy Monitor

  • Subject: Re: Energy Monitor
  • From: "ianh1000" <ianh1000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2004 11:25:02 -0000

Hi Stuart

I have only had a quick play as I am off on hols today and the wife
says to stop playing and pack the car.

You can see instant Amps, Watts, Power factor etc. Looks like you
can also enter your rate and time that rate chnages if economy 7. It
will then erport exact cost of running the appliance. I think you
can also look at what time peak load was, what peak load was etc.

I cant give a full review but it looks good for #5.

Regards
ian

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Richard Malcolm-Smith <rich@i...>
wrote: