RE: RE [ot] Ebay bidding software

  • Subject: RE: RE [ot] Ebay bidding software
  • From: "Phil Dye" <phil@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 11:30:34 +0100

Am I missing the point with all these services, or is that not what the
built-in Ebay autobid thing is for?

Ie, you enter the maximum you're prepared to pay, and Ebay will
automatically counter any other bids upto that amount (and also apply
earlier bids take precendence over later ones for the same amount). You
don't end up paying more than necessary, and don't need to rely on (and
pay for) third-party services...

--
phil