RE: Re: Comfort - Homeseer Plugin

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: Re: Comfort - Homeseer Plugin
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 16:41:31 +0000
  • Mailing-list: list ukha_d@yahoogroups.com; contact ukha_d-owner@xxxxxxx

Hi Jamie,

actually, I'm not at all certain just what *is* available on Patricks' site
these days...

Anyhow, the latest build is this one... (unless Patrick is also doing
changes in parallel...)

Paul G.

PS, this one doesn't include an installer, it's just an updated OCX and
document file... so you need to install the original plugin from Patricks
site using its installer, in order to get all the DLL's and so on...

<paul_gordon@h...>
>wrote:
> > Do you want the latest build that I'd "tweaked", - last
time I

<patrick@l...>
<michaelj@m...> wrote:
> [...]
heating and