RE: Re: Movie Server

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Movie Server
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 10:52:01 -0000

> A how-to guide would be a really great idea.  Also, just as a quick
> query -  once I've converted a movie to ISO and I play it on my PC
> there seems to be some signal degredation - the pivture looks kinda
> pixalated.  Is this because i'm using an LCD screen or am I doing
> something (else) wrong?

Not running the player at the native resolution of your LCD screen? TBH
unless it's something *THAT* obvious then trying to diagnose a playback
problem by email (especially not knowing what you are using for playback)
is
just gonna be random guessing.

> Any info you can shed would be apprecitaed.  i would love to know
> some more about your system - unfortunately I cannot come to
> UKHA2004 as I will be working on those days.

Did you not get my reply to the email you sent directly to me last night?

Phil

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx