Newbie Question : HAL2000

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Newbie Question : HAL2000
  • From: "a.godd" <a.godd@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 18:43:37 +0000

Folks,

I recently stubbled across an article on Hal 2000 in an old magazine,
and wondered if anyone in the group - based in the UK - has any views
on the software.

This article was the first I had heard about HA, and since I had planned
to give the house a makeover next year, thought I would incorporate some
of the HA stuff along the way.

Namely, stream audio/video into 3 rooms, install security system and the
usual X10 stuff for starters.

Any views or comments would be appreciated via the group or offline.

Thanks and Happy New Year!

Allan

UKHA 2004: 15th and 16th May 2004
EARLY BIRD RATE EXPIRES 31/12/03!