Re: DVD Changers

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Nick Gunn" <ngunn@b...> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Does anyone know of a UK source for DVD changers?   I'm trying to
get
> hold of a 200/300 disc type model. I've seen a couple of Sony
machines
> appear on Ebay but I've always been outbid.
>

> Ideally I'd like to automate it (of course!) through something
like Main
> Lobby, so any recommendations on makes/models that would be
suitable?

I have a Sony 850D 200 disk (ebay purchase) which works fine with
DVDLobby, but I am up to 166 disks already and been looking around.
Not sure if you will get full support on the Kenwood with DVDLobby -
there may be a plugin available.
The Sony 777ES seems very popular in the US now, no UK version.
I am going to ask if Techtronics can do a region upgrade on it.
If yes, then I am going to try to get one from US.
The Sony 777ES is controlled via serial port and not S-Link or
Control A1 / A11 - ergo easier to control than IR and no need for
slinke etc.

Keyvan
Keyvan

Everyone