Re: Intruder detection

My shed is now up - all powered and lit up.  I expect to make it my primary
residence over the next few years as the kids take over the house : )

I noticed whilst digging the base that there was a small hole going under
the concrete pad of the house.  I blocked it with some stones and have
gravelled the strip between the house and shed base - however as of this
morning the hole is back.  So I have an INVADER!

Prior to nuking it out of existence I would be interested to know what it
actually is.  I have a few video camera modules (integrated CCD camera/Zoom
lens etc) in component form and would be willing to risk one for a covert
surveillance job.  I have PIRs I could use for triggering, but would it be
sensitive to trigger on a mouse/vole/rat?  How else could I do it?

I guess I could use a VCR on long play and just fast-forward through the
tape!

VarmintCam pictures will be posted!

Tim.