RE: [OT] Good File recovery software please

I use Ontrack Easy Recovery Pro - its saved my bacon many times before!

theres a free download demo version (shows you what can be restored) at
www.ontrack.com

(and if you know where to look, you can find the full version around
too..;-))

hth

p.

> Oh that sounds a bit scary..
>
> I shall have to mail Calum - he did a recovery for me on a dead drive
-
> not
> sure if the program he uses will find it...
>

> Dean.
>

>       Try our amazing lighting demonstration online now, and watch in
> realtime via our webcam. Click below and follow the CBus links.
>       www.rolec.net
>       dean@xxxxxxx
>       Tel: 01908-210677
>       Fax: 01908-210678
>      The information in this internet E-mail is confidential and is
> intended
> solely for the addressee. Access, copying or re-use of information in
it
> by
> anyone else is unauthorised. Any views or opinions presented are
solely
> those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of The
Rolec
> Group or any of its affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient
> please
> contact wrongmail@xxxxxxx

HD
> for
>   valid file header blocks that are no longer part of the directory
linked
>   list.
>
>   You will have a number of data blocks stored on the disk that were
part
> of
>   the PST file, but without a valid header information very few
programs
> will
>   find them and link them together correctly.... You *may* get it back
via
>   professional agency.

Scavenger,