LCD/VFD screens - how's it going?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: LCD/VFD screens - how's it going?
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 07:50:13 +0100

I know a number of people are experimenting with various types of display
screens (with and without touchscreen). A recent post to the HV group got
me thinking about this again. Has anyone had any success in this area,
whether controlled by RS232, Ethernet or other?

This was the post and looks interesting:

check out this new touchscreen GT-01 at
http://www.aromat.com/acsd/index.html
 works with great with HV. I
also hooked it up to a wireless modem from
(http://www.maxstream.net/lowcost.html)
and now have a wireless
touchscreen for less then $400. I send acsii to the HV and can do
any thing with the HV. The touchscreen is very ez to program and can
have over 100 screens.

Paul.