RE: Where to buy cat5 cable etc.?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Where to buy cat5 cable etc.?
  • From: "Hawes,Timothy Edward (GEG)" <haweste@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 08:45:49 +0100

Darren,

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news . . . but both Screwfix and TLC
(www.tlc=
-direct.co.uk) may be cheaper.

Don't know exactly what you bought (brands etc.) but Screwfix works out
aro=
und GBP 350 and TLC a bit more at just under GBP 380 (both incl VAT &
deliv=
ery).

I've had very good experiences dealing with both Screwfix, and the TLC
trad=
e counters (not ordered online through TLC though).

HTH for your next job :-)

Cheers,

Tim H.

+