RE: [OT] Ebay non delivery

On Thu, 30 Oct 2003, John Benfield wrote:
> I'm going to be popping around to Barclays today to see if they can at
> least confirm the name on the account.

Ah, I did try this at the Halifax and they would not give me any details
whatsoever (Data Protection Act) - just sent me packing to the police (who
were not interested at all). I assume the high street banks would have the
same or similar policies....

How long has it been since you paid for the goods? You need to give them a
reasonable amount of time to ship (I had to wait a couple of months).

Maccy