From: Mark Hallows=20
To: 'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'=20
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2003 10:11 PM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] LED lighting

Is there a book I can buy or a website I can go to to find out what you a=
re
all talking about ?? :-)
I thought the Kitchen looked great and would like to do something similar=
,
plus the whole delay cascade thing you mentioned means I now want to
waterproof them somehow and lay them alongside a path I am having laid...
Attach this to an IR sensor and Very cool effect I think I may have... :-=
)

Would this be possible ? for a total beginner with little to no electroni=
cs
or welding experience but stacks of common sense and enthusiasm ????

Good job Andy,  looks great.

I'm doing something similar withy a couple of glass display cabinets at t=
he
moment.
I bought a Luxeon Star 1W Lumiled with collimating optic from Farnell
(Ignore the errors in the catalogue, the lens gives a 10deg. beam angle)
These fantastic LEDs give plenty of light, without the optic a single LED
will light our dressing room !!
I'm considering installing emergency/power cut lighting in key areas with
them.

The Farnell order code for the one I got is 432-5746=20

I'm trying to get pricing for the new Warm White Lumileds which should gi=
ve
a light closer to that of halogens
see mail below

Dave