RE: ADVERT FW: [comfort-technical] X-10 Stock Clearance at Comfort Site - Get them while they're Hot!

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: ADVERT FW: [comfort-technical] X-10 Stock Clearance at Comfort Site - Get them while they're Hot!
  • From: "Nikola Kasic" <nikola@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 01:22:32 -0000

This looks silly.
I wanted to buy TM13 and keychain remote and went up to the checkout, just
=
to find that they would charge me =C2=A310.56 + VAT for delivery of
0.55kgs=
to London.
Actually, it seems that for remote, shipping would cost me more then
remote=
itself.
I don't see how it can cost that much. It looks more like one of those
"clo=
sing down sale" tricks...
Nik