RE: Connect Home Conference - Review now on-line

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Connect Home Conference - Review now on-line
  • From: "^mad^" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 19:18:51 -0000

funny you should say that about building a (mini) house.....

I did some work with a bluetooth chip company, and they built a car for a
trade show.... when i say built, i mean, they got the shell of a BMW and
all
the innerds from a scrap yard and bunged it all together and actually built
the car.... doing so they put loads of bluetooth gubbins for monitoring of
stuff, as well as your usual bits.. there was even a control panel to make
the car think it had no oil and stuff, to make more of the demo :)

aparently it was really great, but when i was there it was out of the
office
being carpeted(!)  i did hear however that it ended up costing more that
the
BMW would have in the first place :)

would be cool though .... set it up on a table outside and charge people
?250 to see it :)
could i smuggle some bluetooth gubbins in it? :)

ali