From: "Andy Laurence" <andy@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 3:44 PM
Subject: [ukha_d] LED lighting

After 2 months offline, I finally have my broadband back.  People on
dialup - I've felt your pain!  Anyway, this means you can now see the
results of my LED lighting in the kitchen.  I'm kicking myself for
not being part of the bulk-buy last year (cost £50odd from Maplin).
It took a couple of hours to solder the wires on, and about 40
minutes to find a suitable PSU ;-)

It's all detailed at http://ha.andylaurence.co.uk/lighting/led.shtml
but be warned that the images may be a little slow as it's hosted on
my ADSL.  I just hope I've figured out the non-intuitive web
interface for DNS at my ISP.

Cheers,
Andy
--