OTish - Long VGA runs

Hi guys,

I have a requirement to run about 3-4 TFT's showing the same output from a
PC.
The problem is, they will be up to 20m from said PC :(
I'd be looking at running at 1024x768 as a minimum, possible 1280x1024.

Does anyone know of a solution I can use?  I know there _were_ going to be
KAT5
vga units at some point, but I don't believe they were ever made.

Is there a reasoably cheap solution anyone knows of?
The alternative would be to run PC's at each location, though the cost
starts
to add up then.  They only need to run powerpoint presentations, so power
is
not required....but low cost is.

The other thing is, ideally, I'd like to be able to control the PC whilst
standing in front of these monitors, so I'm looking at some sort of
wireless
mouse solution, if anyone knows of one with that kinda range?

Any thoughts gratefully received.

cheers,

Tony