Re: Telephone Call Logging.

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Telephone Call Logging.
  • From: "Patrick Lidstone" <patrick@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 16:41:10 -0000

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Des Gibbons" <des@f...> wrote:

> [...]

You mean BT caller ID support! Sorry, I realise this is pedantic, but
it's important - if you have an NTL line which presents Bell standard
caller id, it should work out of the box.

I haven't been following discussions closely on the linecard because
it's not relevant to my set-up - I use ISDN, and CLIP works fine.
That said, it should be straight forward to tie the xAP meteor
connector in with asterisk, and present analogue CID info that way.
I'll give it a go when I have a mo.

> And, no, I don't want to buy a meteor ;)

:-)

Patrick