RE: Telephone Call Logging.

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Telephone Call Logging.
  • From: "Dave McLaughlin" <dave@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 15:31:55 -0000

Hi Neil,

The CTI Meteor is the one you want. It can do both incoming and outgoing
call logging. The unit you talked about only does incoming calls. The
Meteor
is also available with an audio output to record the phone conversation
too.
:o)

http://www.pathwaydata.co.uk is
a good place to start for obtaining one.
Expensive but a really nice unit with no need for external power supplies.

They also do a really nice ActiveX component that allows you to create your
own software for logging and caller announcements etc.

I have been using one reliably now for about 5 years.

Regards
Dave...
---
Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes!!!
---