Re: C-Bus TouchScreen +Website

On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 20:58:44 +1100, Frank Mc Alinden
<fmcalind@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>Hi Keith
>            As yet havent received a welcome email... just a payment
one and invoice one ..so hopefully that should come through soon. I have
registered a domain name  and have used that so i take it should be ok..

>> If you have a stored one, you need to point it at the
>>Rapidhoster DNS servers.
>
> i take it this info is in the welcome mail ???

Yup!

I think Chris maybe has to approve your hosting order. Guessing at
that, but my intro email come along a bit later. Here's the snippet
you'll find in there for the above, but bare in mind that the IP
details will be different: This is just a sample.

Transferring a domain to Rapid Hosting Solutions:

If your domain name was previously hosted somewhere else, you will
need to update your DNS information to the following:

ns3.rapidhoster.co.uk
ip: 38.114.11.100
ns2.rapidhoster.co.uk
ip: 195.149.39.7

I suspect there are a fair few of us using Chris' hosting services :)
I know I do for the below site.

Stuart Booth <stuart@xxxxxxx>
xAPFramework.net - a xAP software development framework for .net

http://www.xapautomation.org/
     http://www.xapframework.net/