Re: 1 for Mr.LiniTX : Embedded Wireless Access Point

> its an integraded PC/Access point surely???

Access Point vs WiFi cable choose your words wisely.

> and if it is perfect for the
> book case, then i guess the WiFi gubbins are internal...

As above.

whats wrong with
> your USB one?? I have got a heap of them to work in linux, if thats
your
> problem??

WiFi is fine but turning one into AP mode 'Managed' is not so straight
forward especially with USB prism based cards. Have a read of the hostap
driver for linux - Apparently a hostap varient is available for Free*BSE*.

Feck computers it's told me it's 5:30 am GMT and not 6:30 coulda had
another
hr in bed rather than writting this bollox.

Shaf