RE: Autologin to domain server ?

I know you've got the autologin working, but you could've just tried to
get the cctv sw to work as a service?

Thats all very well but for us less technically minded, how do you do that
?
I am running a Geovision GV-800...

> My CCTVserver is connected to a domain, its running Win2K pro, the
cctv
> software likes to restart the machine regulary...
>
> My problem is that as its connected to a domain the machine stops
> waiting for user intervention to login, as the cctv software is not
> running as a service it buggers things up..
>
> Is there a way of login without me having to enter password. When it
was
> just sitting on its own workgroup this was not a problem as there was
an
> option for not needing users to login, but this is gone as part of a
> domain.

UKHA 2004: 15th and 16th May 2004

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx

This e-mail is private and confidential and is intended
solely for the person it is addressed to. Any disclosure,
distribution, copying or printing, or use of the
information contained herein for whatever purpose by
anyone other than the recipient is prohibited and legal
action may be taken as a result.