RE: User-Defineable 8-Channel Touch Panel

Wouldn't mind a play, perhaps wiring it back to my HA PC's gameport for
HomeSeer control (tricky), or maybe hooking it up to the inputs on a
Siteplayer
for networkability, or connect it to a PIC then have serial out to a PC,
possibly over RF. Lots of options! :-) No so much spare time :-(

Justin.

Quoting Paul Gale <groups@xxxxxxx>:

> Does look good for the price - anyone going to get one of these?
>
> Paul.

information about