Re: Turn your home into a mini power station...

Dual Spec...

QDI P61440LX/DP Legend 4 Mainboard with Dual PII 300Mhz Processors, 196Mb
R=
AM, ATI 3D AGP Graphics Card.

Overview

P6I440LX/DP Legend IV is a high-performance and powerful dual Pentium II

processor system, which provides on-board LAN for fast Ethernet network at

10/100Mbps, on-board Ultra Wide SCSI at 40MB/sec, RAID and health

system monitor support. Using the PCI/ISA architecture, the system
provides=

highly integrated solution for fully compatible PC/AT platform, featuring
t=
he

industry standard ATX form factor. Flexible main memory size can be

installed from 8MB to 512MB SDRAM or 1GB EDO DIMM. The system also

offers a wide range of interface to support integrated on-board IDE and
onb=
oard

I/O functions. The system provides 3 modes of green function: Doze,

Standby and Suspend.

Main Features

CPU

=B7 Supports single/dual Intel Pentium II CPU at 233/266/300/333MHz

=B7 System clock:66.66MHz

=B7 CPU core frequency =3D system clock x2, x2.5,x3, x3.5, x4, x4.5,

x5

=B7 Two sets of switching regulator supply CPU core voltage

independently, the voltage from 1.8V to 3.5V adjusted

automatically by CPU's VID

Chipset

=B7 Intel=E2 440LX (82443LX, 82371AB, PIIX4)

=B7 NS82307 I/O chip

=B7 Intel 82093AA I/OAPIC,Intel 82557 LAN controller, NS

P83840A PHY

=B7 Adaptec AIC7880 PCI SCSI Controller.

Introduction

1 - 2

System memory

=B7 Four 168 pin DIMM sockets, capacity of 8MB to 512MB SDRAM or

1G EDO space, 3.3V power supply

=B7 Support memory EC (Error Checking) and ECC (Error Checking and

Correction) function

BIOS

=B7 Licensed advanced AWARD BIOS, supports Flash ROM BIOS, plug

and play ready

On-board I/O

=B7 Support 2 Fast IDE interfaces for up to 4 IDE devices including IDE

hard disks and CD-ROMs

=B7 Support "Ultra DMA/33" Synchronous DMA mode transfers up to
33

Mbytes

=B7 Two high speed serial ports(16550 Fast UART compatible)

=B7 One floppy port supports up to 2 floppy drivers

(360K/720K1.2M/1.44M/2.88M)

Expansion slots

=B7 4 PCI bus slots

=B7 3 ISA bus slots

=B7 1 AGP slot

=B7 1 RAID port

On-board SCSI

=B7 Adaptec AIC-7880 PCI to SCSI controller which is equivalent to

Adaptec AHA_2940UW PCI SCSI Controller.

=B7 Both Ultra wide, narrow SCSI interface

=B7 Data transfer rate up to 40MB/Sec

=B7 Driver for Netware, Windows NT, OS/2, SCO Unix, Unixware. With 1

RAID port, RAID function(RAID 0,1, 0/1 and 5) is supported

Chapter 1

1

-

3

=B7 SCSI terminator can be powered up/down automatically or by manual

setting

On-board LAN

=B7 Intel 10/100Mbps PCI to LAN controller 82557, NS DP83840A

and DP83223V physical layer.

=B7 Auto-negotiation

Green function

=B7 Advanced Configuration and Power Interface (ACPI) specification

and OS Directed Power Management

=B7 Supports three green modes: (Doze, Standby and Suspend)

=B7 Power LED will blink when the system is in green status

Advanced Features

=B7 Health system (monitoring the system's voltages, processor's

temperature, chassis intrusion and Fan speed by LM78 and

LM75)

=B7 Supports LDSM (LAN Desk Server Manager) software (Optional)

=B7 Supports Windows 95 Software Power-Down

=B7 Supports External Modem Ring Power-On

=B7 Supports Auto Fan-Off when system entering suspend mode

=B7 On-board two USB connectors

=B7 On-board PS/2 mouse and PS/2 keyboard sockets

=B7 All I/O ports can be enabled/disabled by BIOS setup

=B7 Provides Anti-virus function

=B7 Provides Infrared interface

=B7 Green mode

=B7 Supports IDE CD-ROM or SCSI bootup

Board size

=B7 305 mm x 310mm

Demo Machine - Light use. Works fine.  Case and PSU available as well, but
=
might not be worth the postage!=20

Email me if you want additional information.

Single PII Spec

=20=20=20=20=20=20
Description   Seller assumes all responsibility for listin=
g this item.=20=20=20

Demonstration system - Light use. Works fine.

Also PSU and chassis, but may not be worth the postage!

Overview

P6I440LX/ATX Legend-I green mainboard provides a highly integra=
ted

solution for fully compatible, high performance PC/ATX platform=
s, and

supports Pentium=E2II processors, flexible main memory size can=
be installed

>from

give full play to the advantages of Pentium=E2II processors. Th=
e mainboard

offers a wide range of interface to support integrated on-board=
IDE and onboard

I/O function.

The current green function is divided into three phases: Doze, =
Standby and

Suspend.

Key Features

Pentium=E2II - Supports Pentium=E2II processors at 233/266/

300/333MHz

- Supports 60/66MHZ bus speed

- Pentium=E2II core frequency =3D System Clock

x2,x2.5, x3, x3.5, x4, x4.5, x5, x5.5

- On board switching voltage regulator with

VID(Voltage ID), and Pentium=E2II core supply

voltage can be selected from 1.3V to 3.5V

automatically.

Chipset - Intel=E2 440LX (82443LX, 82371AB PIIX4)

System memory - Four 168 pin DIMM sockets

- For up to 512MB SDRAM memory or up to 1GB

EDO memory.

- Supports memory EC(Error checking) and ECC

(Error Checking and Correction) function.

On-board IDE - Supports two PCI PIO and bus Master IDE ports.

- supports up to Mode 4 Timing

- Supports 2 Fast IDE interfaces for up to 4 IDE

devices including IDE hard disks and CD ROMs

- Supports "Ultra DMA/33" Synchronous DMA

mode transfers up to 33 Mbytes/sec.

=ADIntegrated

8x32bit buffer for IDE PCI Burst

Transfers.

Green function - Supports Advanced Configuration and Power

Interface (ACPI) specification and OS Directed

Power Management.

- Supports three green modes: Doze, Standby and

Suspend.

- Power LED will blink when the system is in green

status.

On-board I/O - Use NS Plug & play I/O chip PCXX307

- One floppy port supports up to two 3.5"or 5.25"

floppy drives 360K/720K/1.2M/1.44M/2.88M

format.

- Supports LS-120 floppy disk drive

- All I/O port can be enabled/disabled by BIOS

setup

- Two high speed 16550 fast compatible UARTs

(COM1/COM2/COM3/COM4 selectable) with

16-byte send/receive FIFOs and support MIDI

mode.

- One enabled parallel port at I/O address

378H/278H/3BCH with additional bi-direction I/O

capability and multi-mode (SPP/EPP/ECP)

(IEEE1284 compliant).

- Provides protection circuit to prevent damage to

the parallel port when a connected printer is

powered up or operated at a higher voltage.

Advanced Feature - On board LM78 and LM75 support system

monitoring(monitor system voltages, temperature,

chassis intrusion and FAN speed) (Optional)

- Supports LDCM(LanDesk Client Manager)

software (Optional)

- On board PS/2 mouse and PS/2 keyboard socket

- Two USB ports

- On board switching voltage regulator with VID

(support1.3V to 3.5V)

- Provides Anti-Virus function

- Provides Infrared interface

- Supports Windows 95 Software Power-Down

- Supports External Modem Ring Power-On

- Supports Auto Fan off when system entering

suspend mode

- Supports External Wake up on LAN function

BIOS - Licensed advanced AWARD BIOS, Supports Flash

ROM BIOS, Plug and play ready. Built-in

NCR=E253C810 BIOS

- Supports IDE CD-ROM or SCSI bootup

Expansion slots - 3 x ISA slots and 4 x PCI slots

- 1 AGP Slot

Board size - 305 mm x 244mm

Both are here for dicking about with.  Let me know if you are i=
nterested and I will pull them from Ebay!

Cheers,

Tim.
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20
=20=20=20=20=20