Re: XBOX Questions?

> I've had no offers so far, do you know if xDisk requires a larger hard
disk
> that the default one that is shipped.  Even if I can't get xDisk to
install
> all the way, possibly we can extract some of the apps, and compiled
> emulators from the bundle.
> If its not to much trouble a CDR would be great

Sorry Rob, missed this reply, mail me your postal addy offline, and I'll
post you the image. You'll need a CDRW to write it to (I dont have any
left)

> Ian, I pressume you already have a mod chip insalled, do you still
have
the
> original harddisk?
> http://www.xbox-scene.com/articles/tsop.php
> I'm just wondering why your flashing the onboard bios, are you getting
rid
> of the mod chip?

Nope.. I have used the  Mech Assault Hack (well, technically, Sean
Stratton,
another UKHA lister did the hack for me).. This allowed some things to
work,
including an EvoX Desktop with FTP...

I used this to pull across the 007AUF Hack with Raincoat savegame, fired up
my xbox with 007AUF in the drive and... "pow" one properly hacked
xbox, I'm
Using the EVOX M7 Bios, and eberything just kinda works.

the x-disk works fine on a regular HDD: there's menu options for large
disks, and the retail disk too.

Not had much time to get xbmp setup properly, or, for that matter, to get
down to tricks with the XBOX SDK, but it's looking like a lot of fun :)

Ian.