Re: SCART amplifier

v> Does anybody know the source for a relatively cheap SCART amplifier?
I have
v> a cable which is about  12m long and surprise-surprise the picture is
a bit
v> grainy on the tv. So I am looking for something to boost the signal
at the
v> source end.

Keene Electronics do a SCART distribution amp for about £90, however
I'd be surprised if that solves your problem.

Assuming that you've got half decent source and destination equipment
you should be able to use much longer cables than 12M (>30M) before you
start
getting problems. I'd check that the lead you're using uses reasonable
quality screened cable first.

Bill