Re: Traffic sensing

> I'm looking for simple volt-free contacts from the sensor to allow me
> integrate this with alarm and lighting systems already planned.

I use two of these....

http://www.letsautomate.com/10103.cfm?

Using two gives direction of travel of the vehicle (in or out) using
HomeVision for the logic.  They also provide alarm contacts which go
straight into Comfort.  This announces as "Near drive movement"
or  "Far
drive movement" over all our Comfort keypads.

M.