From: White, Peter [mailto:peter.white@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 20 October 2003 09:23
To: 'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Re: OT Mobile Phone Advice

Agreed, that's the one I'm waiting for.  Plenty of fake listings for it on
eBay at the moment, but the official release should be within a fortnight
(Expansys are expecting stock by the end of this month).  I had the 7250
and
eBay'd it within a month; the build quality was absolute crap, and the
software was equally flaky.  At least the 6600 does not have replaceable
covers, so hopefully it'll vibrate, rather than rattle, when it rings.  The
problem with phones these days, particularly it seems with Nokia, is that
they're build to a low budget as the majority of purchasers are no longer
subsidised by the networks.  I hope the 6600 reverses this trend, otherwise
I'll finally give up on Nokia after 12+ years of using them.

Pete