RE: test

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: test
  • From: "Dave McLaughlin" <dave@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 00:17:58 +0100

From: Phil Harris [mailto:phil@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 19 October 2003 23:43
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] test

>It's that 32" wide thing that I can watch lots of lovely movies on
- seems
>strange that I have to pay a licence fee for it though given that if I
watch
>on my laptop, a PC monitor or the video projector I wouldn't have to.

Err, no, you would still need a licence even if it where not called a TV
set. The licence is required to use any form of television broadcast
receiver, be it PC with TV card etc.

Not sure what would be the case if your hardware was physically blocked
from
recieving any of the BBC channels though!!! Anyone care to comment?

Dave...

---