Re: Re: Probe Hub Update

Hi Steve
Sorry for the late response .. i missed your email...Yahoo and Bigpond seem
to been having problems of late.......

>I'd be interested in thoughts on the use of a voltage->frequency
>converter as a measure of brightness.

I have discussed the LD11 monitoring with my friend John who designs my
pcbs and he has strongly recommended NOT to design any 240v stuff unless
the product gets approval. To do this obviously costs money and i cant see
me selling enough to make it worthwhile..
As the AD11 apparently has an led indicator this could be monitored by an
led probe..Maybe a 240v led indicator could be connected to the LD11 and an
led probe attached to that athough that wont give you % bright feedback...

Frank