From: "Don McAllister" <donmc@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, October 18, 2003 1:13 AM
Subject: [ukha_d] [OT] iTunes for Windows\XP

Just downloaded this for a play. It's free and you can use it to manage
your
existing MP3 collection. Seems to be well thought out and performs well.
Clean and functional with good playlist creation facilities.

Access to the itunes Music Store is limited to browsing and playing
previews
(at least for everyone outside of the US) but even after 20 mins playing
around with it I can see why it's taken off big time in the states.

Recommend you download and have a look

http://www.apple.com/itunes/

Don

UKHA 2004: 15th and 16th May 2004