Tivo Upgrade

Hi All

=20

A friend of mine (Who is more compliant than me!) is upgrading my Tivo
for me. He's added two 120g drives and a TurboNET card. The additional
drives are in fine and all files etc are over and Tivo boots fine but
were having problems with the TurboNET card.

When installed you can ping the card/tivo for a few minutes and then it
just disappears from the network, re-booting brings it back but again it
disappears after a minute or so.

So we swapped my card out of my Tivo and into his and no problems so the
card is OK. But his card in my machine exhibits the same problem.

So the card is fine but something is up with my Tivo. I guess either the
software install is corrupt somewhere or I've got a motherboard problem.

Tonight we're going to wipe my Tivo (Which means I loose my stored
programs and season passes, hohum :-( ) and re-install the software from
scratch.

Just thought I would ask if anyone has experienced anything similar?=20

=20

Thanks

=20

Rob