cctv time and date

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: cctv time and date
  • From: "Campbell Macdonald" <c.macd@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 00:01:26 +0100

Recently we had another bit of hassle which led to 2 youths being charged
w=
ith damaging my neighbours car. My neighbour had cctv of incident and I
had=
cctv of them running away then stopping outside my house.......why do they=
call each other by name :-) (one of them called the one guys first name, a=
nother called the same guys surname...and all as clear as day on the tape).

Getting to the point, the video tapes cannot be used directly as evidence
a=
s they have no date and time, but were used to apprehend them, along with
n=
eighbours id.=20

I have now added audio from homeseer to the left channel on the video,
whic=
h announces date and time whenever the record is activated....the camera
au=
dio is on the right channel.

The question is..........is an audio date and time good enough if required
=
for court evidence.

Campbell