Re: OT: Laser Cartridges

Hi Rob,

I hold up my hand here as I have an in direct vested interest.

I have seen the same sort of discussion about refilling ink=20
cartridges for printers. These devices and the media they are filled=20
with are designed for a single use, you can't expect them to deliver=20
the same quality and yield as a new cart.=20

I have tried remanufactured and refilled as it looks as if it will=20
save money in the first place. From my expierience premature failure=20
and poor quality of these products mean that the apparent lower cost=20
is not always true. If your save 30% but it only produces half the=20
quantity it costs more in the long run.

Only use genuine products ;-)

Regards
ian=20