Re: Websites you 'follow'

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Ben McCormack" <ben@t...> wrote:
> Hi
>=20
> The Powerbook thread has got me thinking. I am sure that many of us=20
> here 'follow' the same websites. I have met UKHA people over at=20
> avforums.
>=20
> So I thought I would start off by telling you the sites I follow, I=20
> am sure that some people here will also follow these sites

I don't follow too many of those, so it is interesting to=20
see the links (and I'll probably go have a look now ;-] )

The follwoing are the forums I regularly visit :

lots of self-builders and trades people talking about=20
self building houses (heating, plumbing, electrics, etc)

problems & solutions for comfort alarm systems

forum for VW Corrado enthusiasts (sold mine now but still=20
have a lot of friends on the forum)

pistonheads as you posted,

www.rennlist.com
US based discussion forum for Porsches

www.rs246.com
Discussion forum for Audi S and RS cars

www.ducatisportingclub.com
discussion forum for ducati enthusiasts

and a couple of off-road bike forums too, but not=20
as often so don't have the links here at work.

Cheers,
John.