From: Ben McCormack [mailto:ben@xxxxxxx]=20
Sent: 15 October 2003 15:37
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Re: G4 Powerbook 17

Mayby one of the mac owners should bring a mac running OS X to UKHA
2004 and let others into the mac world.

All this talk has got me thinking about the powerbook again. May have to
think about putting the Garage conversion off!

ben

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "P Murgatroyd" <yahoogroups@m...>
wrote:
> Indeed... The site rocks :-)
>=20
> As does thinksecret :-) and I have been known to nip over to
4osx.com in the
> past...=20
>=20
tomorrow...=20
> Perhaps itll be
> > blue or something... To go with the bluetooth headphones ;-)
> >=20
> > http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?s=3D&threadid=3D38299
> >=20
> > Indeed... But its very true...
> >=20
> > Paul.=20
> >=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
~--> The
> decade=BFs best-selling Family Tree Maker software is at
Genealogy.com.
> Share your family tree with Family Tree Maker 11. Now at
Genealogy.com Build
> a better family tree! Get Family Tree Maker 11 at Genealogy.com=20
> http://us.click.yahoo.com/TT4u9B/y63GAA/a8ILAA/IBOolB/TM
>=20
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/