Re: G4 Powerbook 17

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: G4 Powerbook 17
  • From: "Ben McCormack" <ben@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 14:37:10 -0000

Mayby one of the mac owners should bring a mac running OS X to UKHA=20
2004 and let others into the mac world.

All this talk has got me thinking about the powerbook again. May have=20
to think about putting the Garage conversion off!

ben

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "P Murgatroyd" <yahoogroups@m...>=20
wrote:
> Indeed... The site rocks :-)
>=20
> As does thinksecret :-) and I have been known to nip over to=20
4osx.com in the
> past...=20
>=20
tomorrow...=20
> Perhaps itll be
> > blue or something... To go with the bluetooth headphones ;-)
> >=20
> > http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?s=3D&threadid=3D38299
> >=20
> > Indeed... But its very true...
> >=20
> > Paul.=20
> >=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
~--> The
> decade=BFs best-selling Family Tree Maker software is at=20
Genealogy.com.
> Share your family tree with Family Tree Maker 11. Now at=20
Genealogy.com Build