RE: Re: G4 Powerbook 17

=20

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben McCormack [mailto:ben@xxxxxxx]=20
Sent: 15 October 2003 15:03
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Re: G4 Powerbook 17

I discovered Apple about a year ago, One of my mates has got the
15"=20
powerbook, I used that one afternoon and I got the bug.

They do make wonderful products.

--indeed, theres something to be said for a machine where you can sit down,
do your work and then go away... No messing "it just works" :-)

We have got the 17" imac which used to sit in the corner of the lounge
looking cool.

--used to?  Can I ask what its doing now? ;-)

My wife has got a 2nd gen 20Gb Ipod as she travels into London on the train
and it is perfect for that.

I would really like to get a 15 or 17" powerbook but not sure about
the
money at the moment. We are planning to convert the garage into a Cinema!!!

--Get the 17" PowerBook.. Then you can convert your bedroom into the
cinema
instead :D

Ben

-- I forgot to mention before.. The uptime on my powerbook is currently
jus=
about to hit 12 days :-)

P.