RE: G4 Powerbook 17

I've seen them, the screen is great (similar to 17" imac) but
consequently =
the unit is quite large. I guess it depends on how much lugging around /
la=
p usage you want to do.
I've just ordered the new 15" Powerbook together with a bluetooth
mouse and=
hope to get it this week...
Both models have gigabit ethernet and built in Airport Extreme, so best of
=
both worlds.
=20
Martin