From: UKHA=20
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx=20
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2003 5:27 PM
Subject: [ukha_d] Sky+ has died after just 10 days

Well, had my new shiny Sky+ box for 10 days, all working well, got all th=
e episode of River Cottage over the weekend. Good WAF.

Got up this morning, dodgy terrestrial picture and no Sky, further invest=
igation showed it has no power whatsoever, swapped mains leads etc. Got to
=
wait till Thursday for the engineer to arrive. Serious drop in WAF.

I hope this is just unlucky and that the next box proves more reliable.

Cheers
Martin