From: "Martin" <martin@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2003 5:15 PM
Subject: [ukha_d] Connecting up a Plasma Screen

Hi all, I have just ordered and awaiting delivery of my new plasma
screen :)

I'm just trying to figure out how to connect it up. The instructions
say it has the following connections

1 x component video input ( BNC x 5 ) - rear
1 x VGA input ( 15 PIN HD D-Sub (HD-15) ) - rear
1 x audio line-in ( mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm ) - rear
2 x speakers output ( click-fit x 2 ) - rear
1 x serial ( 9 PIN D-Sub ) - rear

I want to come off the back of the sky digi box with a scart lead,
what input can I use and will I need any other adaptors?

Thanks in advance

Martin

UKHA 2004: 15th and 16th May 2004

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx