RE: Leather seat @ viking

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Leather seat @ viking
  • From: "Pedro de Oliveira" <p.oliveira@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 22:46:42 +0100

I've got one and after 18 months of trying to put up with it, it has
been binned.  I can safely say that I found it to be utter crap.  The
ergonomic concept of it is a great idea, but if anything it actually
promotes you to sit badly just to be comfortable.  I also found that
because more pressure is applied to the lower legs and knees (which are
actually supporting your weight) these also started to hurt after a
while.=20

So what I had was a chair that is no better then the average chair plus
it makes my lower legs and knees hurt.

Pedro