RE: RGB/Composite to SXGA converter

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: RGB/Composite to SXGA converter
  • From: "Dave McLaughlin" <dave@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 22:29:10 +0100

Hi Keith,

According to the datasheet, they will accept 640 x 400 at 24.830Khz and
56Hz. It shows that they support up to 20 different types of display
frequency input. I guess the best idea is to try it out and see what
happens. I'll get hold of a LM1881 and give it a try.

Thanks
Dave...
---
Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes!!!
---