Re: [OT] Question for the Hosting Guru types?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [OT] Question for the Hosting Guru types?
  • From: "Adam Stevens" <adam@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 09:42:22 +0100

Wallacequinn.co.uk resolves to 69.36.161.169 for me, the NSs are indeed set
to west-datacenter.net

If you've recently changed the NSs on this domain it can sometimes take
longer than 24 hours for the change to show in all other DNSs, but it looks
like it's arrived here.

A.

"Ian Lowe" <ian@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hmm, strange one...

I have a domain hosted for one of our support customers (we don't generally
do hosting), "wallacequinn.co.uk" and doing a whois on the domain
correctly
lists the nameservers as: ns1.west-datacenter.net and
ns2.west-datacenter.net

An nslookup against these nameservers again correctly shows the correct
details for the site, returning an authoritative response with all the
righ=
server details..

*but* more than twenty four hours on, and this still isn't visible from
anywhere... (either via UK ISPS, or from "network-tools.com" :

any ideas on where to start troubleshooting?

Ian.

UKHA 2004: 15th and 16th May 2004

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk=20
Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx=20