RE: Anyone got a MCE2004 box?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Anyone got a MCE2004 box?
  • From: "Des Gibbons" <des@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 20:43:19 +0100

Hi Adam,

Thanks for checking that out!

So they don't support NTL Digital, thats a bit strange, sort of limiting
their market. I take it they have listings for the FreeView channels or
whatever its called these days, digital terrestial.

It isn't the end of the world, it would have been handy to record some RTE
programs and send them to my folks in NZ.

I wonder if they are working on NTL before the launch, would be a big
booboo
if it only works with sky.

Cheers, Des.