Re: Discovery documentary seeks house

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Discovery documentary seeks house
  • From: "cmoorhead2003" <cregs007@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 16:32:31 -0000

> Craig,=20
> looks like you are in the US, and I would guess this being a UK=20
Home=20
> automation site, most people will be in the UK.
> Do you have any location preferences for the property you want to=20
> view ??
>=20
> Just a thought.
>=20
> Cheers,
>     John.

Good point, John.  I see I left out the most important part of my=20
first message -- I need a house in the UK.  Most of the show has=20
already been shot in the US and South America and we want this last=20
segment to be set in the UK.

If anyone is interested, you can post here or email me at=20
craig@xxxxxxx.

Thanks again.

Craig

craig moorhead
editor/writer
brainbox productions
8113 fenton street
silver spring, md 20910
w - 301.657.3700 ext.17
c - 301-980-6695
=20
=20
VITAL SCAN -- a BrainBox Original Series
Airing Oct. 10, 17, 24th at 10pm EST
Only on the Discovery Channel
www.vitalscan.tv