RE: Scart switcher to scart switcher?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Scart switcher to scart switcher?
  • From: "David Claxton" <UKHA@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 12:29:00 +0100

Thanks Richard, I assume when you say loss of sync you mean video and audio
sync when sending from one switch to the other. If that's the case then it
wont matter to me with my camera's as none of them will have audio.

I did consider getting a CCTV switcher with sequencing/quad capabilities
bu=
it's easier (and cheaper) to find/buy a colour remote controlled scart
switcher than it is to find/buy a colour remote controlled CCTV switcher.
A=
I have an MV1000 it means I can access the cameras via my PCs and I plan to
try and write a software quad/switcher sequencer so I will have the same
functionality from my PCs. Not ideal but hopefully it will do.