X10 dimmable Transformers for LV halogens

  • Subject: X10 dimmable Transformers for LV halogens
  • From: "Nick Broughton" <mail@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 22:22:22 +0100

The kitchen is being refitted later this month and we're going to have LV
halogen lighting installed.

I understand that not all dimmable transformers can be succesfully dimmed
with LD11's.

I'm looking for recommendations for units that can be used with LD11's (or
=
categorical guarantee that they all can!).  I'd prefer to use transformers
capable of handling 200W so that I can get 10 lamps on three circuits.  I'm
aware that I could just use multiple transformers on one LD11, but
somethin=
within me says that if I've got 5 transformers I _need_ to match that with
=
5
LD11's, and hence 5 switches!  Hope that makes sense.

Ta

Nick